Dating a sugar daddy can be as sweet as it seems; eating in fancy restaurants, great holidays, fabulous shopping sprees… But in order to get your sugar daddy, you need to become the sugar baby he dreams of.
By all means, do not become somebody else – just be careful and avoid these buoys!
- All you care about is your appearance. You may look dashing, and you have every right to be the most beautiful girl in the room. But don’t make your looks your only feature, there is nothing more boring than that. You don’t believe me? Well, next time you’re offered a gift, keep the wrapping paper and the bow – and pretend there is nothing more to it.
- All you care about is you. Your needs, your struggles, your dreams… what about his? Ask questions and show genuine interest. If you don’t feel any genuine interest for anybody but yourself, don’t expect any sugar daddy fall for you. Or anybody else for that matter.
- You are pushy and nagging. I’m saying this as blandly for your own good. You want it all, you want it now and you’ll have a long face if you don’t? Bad news, sweetheart – spoiled princesses exist only in fairytales, and they never get any happy ending!
- You are in a relationship with someone you don’t really like. Trust me, it shows. You don’t have to do anything with anyone you don’t want – and I strongly advise you to give in only when you find the one you really like and trust. Otherwise, nothing’s quite right, for both.
- Time is money. Ok, this is tricky, and you’ll probably make a few mistakes along the way, but perfecting in time managing will pay you back. Don’t waste your time – or his. But take your time to get to know each other. Spend some quality time together, but respect his schedule. And yours, as well. I told you it was tricky.
Voila! Read it carefully and think. We are all human and make mistakes, but some of us don’t have the luxury of a second chance.
We get other luxuries though. You know, as a compensation.