Roses are red. Violets are blue. You are a sugar baby looking for your sugar daddy. Doesn’t rhyme, don’t mind; you are not required to write poetry in order to be a sugar baby worth spending time with.
You don’t just wake up one day and self identify as a sugar baby. You need a sugar daddy to establish your status as such. Ladies, you didn’t hear it from me, but the world out there is tough. There are many, many girls just like you who want what you want. How are you going to be the lucky one?
Don’t think of it as game of luck is a start. Here are 5 tricks you need to think about if you are determined to become the best sugar baby you can be.
- Take care of yourself, and do it for you. You don’t have to be blonde and fair-skinned with light blue eyes in order to be attractive. You don’t have to go to the gym every day for three hours. You don’t even need to wear high heels (although everyone looks better in high heels). But you have to find out what you like and who you want to be. Choose the best for your looks, because you need to impress someone quite more important than your sugar daddy. Yourself.
- Take care of yourself, in general. You know your pros and cons, not only in your appearance, but in your personality, too. You may not know them by the book, but you have your hints. Devote time to your improvement and enjoy the results; knowing what’s best for you, and how to get it. And trust me, you’ll get it – everybody loves an upgrade.
- Be alive. Ask him questions. Suggest activities. Invite him to a movie. Don’t be afraid to disagree about something. Show him you know how to live your life, you don’t need somebody else’s to cling to. Be sparky and they will respect that; and when the right one comes along, he will be instantly infatuated.
- Be responsible. Know your needs and express them. Be direct but not rude. Be sweet but not cheesy. Don’t be afraid to take on responsibilities, such as walking his dog or doing your own laundry. It’s not chores, it’s duty – and the sense of it. Or the lack of. Guess who’s more attractive.
- Think your age. You don’t have to be fully grown up and have everything figured out. In fact, show yourself and your age. Don’t pretend to be older or wiser and don’t be afraid to express any interest you have, any little thing you might got wrong, any insignificant question about anything. You are young and your youth is appealing. Let it show, that’s what he’ll fall for.
Last but not least: There is absolutely nothing to feel ashamed of. And you don’t have to tolerate anything you don’t consent to. Keep in mind that it’s your choice and you will find out that it’s your joy as well. Have fun – you are entitled to.