You may know him for a few days, or a few months. You date, but you never go “that deep”; and you just can’t tell if he’s really into you or waiting for something better to come along.
I know, emotions are risky business. We should wear those “fragile – handle with care” signs quite often, we’d feel a lot safer. I know the agony, though; sugar daddies may be frank and honest, but they can be so confused and adolescent-like that you just don’t know. Does he like you, for real? How much? For how long?
Now, now, my friend. Watch for these signs. The more frequent, the better.
- He speaks about himself. He may brag (boys will be boys, you should know by now) or mistakes you for a shrink; however, in any case he speaks about himself, his hobbies, fun experiences he’s had and that means he likes you. More important, he trusts you.
- He asks you about yourself. He wants to get to know you. He may appear clumsy or nosy, but he is genuinely interested in you. The more he listens, the closer he gets to you.
- He daydreams aloud. Have you ever felt so relaxed with someone that you let go and speak whatever’s on your mind? If he starts talking vaguely about holidays or trips and “how amazing” it would be, well then you’ve reached intimacy, baby. Enjoy it!
- He makes sure you are fine. He asks if you’ve been alright, if you got there safely, if you need anything. He asks “how are you?” and he pays attention. He really means it.
- He smiles when you smile. You know, this awkward moment when he tells you a supposedly funny story but he won’t smile unless you do? Well, that is actually very sweet. Hw wants to amuse you and yearns for your approval. Smile, he’ll happily smile back.
Rememeber, those are not mandatory. He may be well into you, or not. Just look for the signs.
Clueless is a legendary film; not a desirable mindset.